*CAUTION: Do not lick the screen
Juicy bacon cheeseburgers, hot cheesy pizza, crispy french fries, and sweet ice cream all have a bad rap when it comes to fat loss. This is terrible news for those with a deep burning desire to eat their favorite "unhealthy" foods. We usually hear eating these foods will leave us fat and miserable, which isn't always the case.
As it turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too!
There's just a few things you need to do...
And we'll reveal them below.
THE KEY IS GIVING YOUR BODY WHAT IT WANTS
Giving your body what it wants is so incredibly important when it comes to fat loss. Denying yourself tasty food is usually what sends people on a downward spiral with their diets. If you fit pizza into your diet when you are craving pizza, you will instantly be satisfied and you are less likely to give up on your fat loss journey.
FORGET THE "TRENDY" DIETS
- Forget the low/no carb diets
- Forget the Juice diets
- Forget about telling yourself "NO NO NO" when you are having a massive craving
- Forget about eating boring chicken and rice for every single meal!
Don't get us wrong, we understand that strict diets are necessary if you are a competitive bodybuilder looking to obtain an extremely low body-fat percentage for the stage. 517 Fitness has great RESPECT for all of our members and their diets! But if you're the average person just trying to look good for the beach or enjoy a healthy lifestyle - a diet packed with your favorite foods is definitely the way to go.
Again, the name of the game is sustainability! If you are looking to lose weight you should be able to live with an easy diet that will keep you satisfied.
So how do I lose fat on this diet?
Losing the weight on this diet is easy. We just need to figure out a few things before you begin.
STEP 1: Calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (Click to Calculate)
- Your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) results will show you exactly how many calories you should be eating. You will also learn how many grams of fats, proteins, and carbs you will need to eat in order to lose fat. These results can be found where it says, "Macronutrients - Cutting" on the page.
STEP 2: Download the MyFitnessPal app and sign up for FREE on your phone or computer
- MyFitnessPal is an online calorie counter that will let you enter the Calorie, Fat, Protein, and Carb goal you received from your TDEE results in STEP 1. With this app, you can keep track of everything you eat throughout the day in order to see how close you get to your macronutrient goals. MyFitnessPal is the tool of choice for many gym goers in 2017!
STEP 3: Eat foods that make you HAPPY!
- This is the fun and sustainable part of the diet. Use the MyFitnessPal app to plan out your diet with nutritious foods like chicken, vegetables, rice, etc... However, replace some of your normal nutritious foods with your "craving foods" using the MyFitnessPal app if you feel that you need to.
NOW WATCH YOUR FAT MELT AWAY!
REMINDER: 517 Fitness not responsible for the results you obtain from this diet. In order to lose body fat you must stay consistent with your training and healthy eating habits. Hopefully you learned a lot and are willing to give this method a try if you are struggling to stay on diet. Let us know how it goes!! (◕‿◕✿)